HEALTH AND SAFETY IS ALL ABOUT...
Getting your team home safely
Practical and sensible solutions
Growing your business
The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 is now law. As a minimum you need to ensure there are procedures and processes in place for:
Risk and Hazard Management - Incident Management - Contractor Management
Training and Induction - Employee/Worker participation - Emergency Procedures
WHo we are
All About People are specialists in the Core Business Function of Health and Safety and Emergency Management.
All About People Limited was established in 2003. Collectively, our team have over a century's worth of experience in workplace Health and Safety, Risk Management and Emergency Management across a diverse range of industries including:
Construction - Manufacturing - Civil Engineering - Transport - Maritime - Local Government - Tourism - Retail - Hospitality - Event Management - Education - Agriculture - Communications - Emergency Services - Mining - Plumbing - Electrical- Healthcare
HOW WE WORK
All About People are dedicated to working alongside clients who themselves are committed to undertaking best practice solutions for their organisational Health and Safety.
Our clients recognise:
- Their number one goal for Health and Safety is about getting their team home safely at the end of the day.
- Success stories come out of a cultural approach to Health and Safety.
- Are enthusiastic about driving organisation-wide initiatives for Health and Safety.
- That meeting the legislative requirements is a by-product of the Health and Safety process not the driver.
- Commitment from ‘the top’ is critical to success.
- Health and Safety is a Core Business Function and they have an allocated budget for Health and Safety.
- Investment of time and resource in a strong and robust Health and Safety Management system, processes and procedures is an absolute must.
HOW we CAN HELP
If this sounds like you, then the first step to getting your project underway is to make a time to meet with our team to discuss your project scope.
All About People are committed to delivering the right solution for your unique organisational needs. For this reason and for your project to be successful, it is important that the right decision makers are present when the scope of the work is determined including:
- Person who has who has decision making authority e.g. Business owner/Senior Leadership Team representative/Board representative
- Health and Safety Manager/Representative(s) (or delegated H&S Coordinator)