NZTE Capability Vouchers and All About People
All About People is now an official Service Provider of Health and Safety for the NZTE Regional Business Partners Network. This means you can use your NZTE Capability Vouchers with us.
Capability Development Vouchers are used to co-fund up to 50% of capability development training up to a maximum of $5,000 per year per business. The business must pay at least half of the training costs.
Is my business eligible?
NZTE Capability Vouchers are available to businesses that demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow, and who meet criteria such as:
- have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner
- have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- are registered for GST in New Zealand
- are operating in a commercial environment
- privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
Click here for more information.
If you believe your business is eligible, click here to register, or contact us to help you with the process.
What courses does All About People offer under this scheme?
We are currently registered to offer training in the following areas:
- HST1 - Identify your Health and Safety Strategy
- HST2 - How to Successfully Coordinate and Manage Health and Safety in your Business
- HST3 - How to Successfully Manage Health and Safety in your Business
- HST4 - How to Successfully Lead Health and Safety in your Business
- HST5 - Effective Health and Safety Committees
- HST6 - How to Successfully use a Site-Specific Safety Plan (SSSP)
For more information contact us on 0800 023 789 or email email@example.com
Simon Diprose, All About People Business Development Manager